Yes!!! it about that time to look up recipes to impress our mamas and show then how appreciated they are.
These chicken curry & stew recipes was share by an amazing Chef, Mark Kaheru, who has grace many forms of media doing what he loves, cooking!
Everything here can be found in your neighbouring grocery and supermarket.
- Chicken Stew Recipe: Ingredients:
Skinless, boneless chicken breast Chicken legs
Garlic (fresh) Onion
Red bell pepper Tomatoes Dried basil
Bay leaf Salt Pepper
- Heat the olive oil in pan over medium-high heat.
- Stir in chicken and cook.
- Mix in garlic and onion; cook until tender.
- Stir in carrot, zucchini, and red bell pepper.
- Pour in tomatoes.
- Salt and pepper
- Season with red pepper flakes, basil, and bay leaf, and continue cooking until vegetables are tender and chicken juices run clear.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Chicken Curry Recipe: Ingredients:
Whole cloves Cinnamon stick
Whole cardamom pods Whole cumin seeds Green chillies
Garlic fresh Ginger (fresh) Onions Tomatoes Turmeric powder Garam masala Coriander leaves Plain yoghurt
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add the dry spices and fry till aroma comes out
- Add onions and chillies
- Add ginger garlic paste
- Add tomatoes, turmeric and salt. Cook till raw smell goes away
- Add yoghurt and chilli powder and cook
- Add chicken, garam masala and coriander and cover (you can add water to consistencyyou want)
- Add coriander leaves at end