- Jamaican singer Kranium is in Uganda for the MTN Tidal Ware House Party on 28th September
- Party will take place at the MTN HQ located near Club Guvnor on 1st Street Kampala Industrial Area
- He arrived on Thursday the 26th of September
- Kranium and Nigerian Dj Spianall are main headliners
- Local artiste Beenie Gunter and Djs RPM, Roja, Slick Staurt and BK will perform as well
On Friday the 28th of September, 1st Street Kampala Industrial Area based MTN HQ next to Club Guvnor is the place to be as MTN and Talent Africa hold the MTN Tidal Ware House Party featuring Jamaican singer Kranium and Nigerian Dj Spinall as the main headliners.
Kranium arrived in Uganda on Thursday ahead of this event and he immediately took to his Twitter account to greet his Ugandan fans.
“Uganda Wa gwan” read Kranium’s Tweet
Apart from Kranium and Dj Spinall, the MTN Tidal Warehouse Party will also feature Dancehall assassin Beenie Gunter and Djs Roja, Slick Stuart, BK and RPM
The fear of missing out is already on a the tickets are already on sale at only Ug Shs 30,000 and 25,000 using MTN mobile money
Kranium real name Kemar Donaldson , is a vocalist, Reggae and Dancehall singer known for his 2013 hit single “Nobody Has To Know” which gave him an international recognition and led him to the Atlantic Records record label
Chano8 will be at the event to bring to you the highlights of the event as it unfolds