- South African singing duo Mafikizolo arrived in Uganda ahead of the Abryanz Style And Fashion Awards (ASFA)
- They are the main headliners ahead of this fashion event
- They promises fire works with their stage performance
- They also promised to some dressed to kill with breathtaking fashion outfits
- ASFAs are Uganda’s Biggest Fashion Awards
South African duo Mafikizolo are in town ahead of the Abryanz Style and fashion Awards(ASFA) that are slated for this evening at Kampala Serena Hotel.
They are the main headliners of this year’s awards and have promised fireworks during their performance which is going to be their fourth in Uganda.
“We are very excited to be here to perform at the ASFAs. It’s a very big African stage,” Nhlanhla said on arrival at Entebbe Airport on Thursday evening the 7th of December.
“It’s gonna be fireworks on the stage,” Theo added
Nhlanhla Nciza and Theo Kgosinkwe, the two South Africans who make up Mafikizolo, were 2016’s ASFA winners, taking the Most Stylish Female and Male Artiste from Southern Africa.
But being a fashion event, expect them to wow in the wardrobe department too. Nhlanhla, the female member of the duo, is firmly established in the world of fashion and is the designer behind the NN Vintage Clothing label. She not only dresses the group but has showcased at major fashion shows around the continent.
“This is a fashion event, so how we shall look is very important as well,” Theo added.
The duo who will headline Africa’s grandest fashion gathering that is powered by Ciroc a household name on the continent for their infectious soulful music and a signature fashion sense.