Celebrity Gossip

Breaking: Uganda House Is On Fire

News reaching Chano8 desk is that Uganda House located on Kampala Road is on fire. Our sources on the ground say the cause of the fire is not known although a suspected short circuit is said to have sparked it off.

Other sources say that the back-up generator blew up causing the fire in one of the tallest and busiest buildings in Kampala. The building is the headquarters of opposition party Uganda People’s Congress (UPC) which was built by former president Milton Obote. The building also has several businesses and offices.

IMG-20160119-WA0022

There was unstable power supply from the ground level at Uganda house which is believed to have disorganised the automatic generator switch and sparked off the fire.

The fire Brigade was called and has arrived at the scene to save the situation as occupants scamper for safety. We wll bring you more updates as they come.

IMG-20160119-WA0020

IMG-20160119-WA0015

Most Popular

To Top