Yesterday, fire gutted Mukono renowned hangout and entertainment spot Satelite beach but luckily enough no major injuries or deaths were reported.
It is still unclear what could have led to the fire that caught a hut on the rooftop of the hangout but unreliable information doing rounds is that it was caused by short circuits.
The incident put business on a stand still both on the whole building and surrounding areas as police struggled to keep the fire from spreading to other parts of the building which houses restaurant, banks and shops.
According to the manager of the place, the estimated damage costs around 5million shillings.
Satelite beach is the most popular hangout that hosts events in Mukono and one that artistes love to have their concerts. Bebe Cool, Jose Chameleon, Rabadaba, Eagles Production, Kenzo and the Goodlyf among others have held their extra concerts at the venue.