Update: Singer Radio Now Out Of Danger, Steadily Improving

Goodlyfe singer Moze Radio real names Moses Ssekibogo was admitted on Monday to Intensive Care Unit at Case Hospital following an altercation with yet to be identified people in a bar in Entebbe on the same day Monday 22nd January 2018.

Moze who sings alongside Weasel, was left in critical condition and later admitted in a coma after sustaining head injuries from the fight. Many varied theories came out explaining what exactly happened on the fateful night but a reliable source says Radio was very drunk and abused the owner of the bar called ‘The Bar’ and became a nuisance to the rest of the patrons. 

He was later thrown out by the management of the bar and however, he continued abusing everyone on sight until he got knocked down and hit his head so hard on concrete resulting in the blackout.

Radio is steadily recovering in Case Hospital.

The management of Goodlyfe and Team Radio and Weasel confirmed the incidence and in a statement released yesterday also confirmed Radio was operated on. The good news is that, he is now out of danger and steadily recovering.

“Moses was taken to Emmanuel Clinic, Entebbe Road, then transferred by ambulance to Nsambya Hospital and finally transferred by ambulance to Case Hospital, Buganda Road where it was decided that he would undergo emergency brain surgery. His surgery took place between 2:30am and 5:30am of 23rd January 2018. Case Hospital will not be releasing any details of his care to the press.

The full extent of Moses injuries is not yet clear. Contrary to gossip, he is alive and in a stable, comfortable condition within the Intensive Care Unit. As his condition improves, the management of Radio and Weasel may make a further announcement”.  Reads part of the statement.

Some doctors who worked on him told our sources that he can now move his fingers and is responding well to medication. Fellow musician and Kydondo East Member of Parliament Robert Ssentamu Kyagulanyi aka Bobi Wine who visited him yesterday at Case Hospital, also confirmed Radio is now out of danger although still in critical condition in a tweet.

According to the statement released by Goodlyfe the owner of the bar where Radio was beaten a one Egesa George was arrested as investigations continue as they search for his accomplice. We’ll keep you updated in case of any new developments.

Most Popular

To Top